Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members of the Crown & Anchor Society and guests reserved in our Suites (excluding Junior Suites) can take advantage of the Concierge Lounge.
Available on the Enchantment of the Seas® and all Voyager and Radiance-class ships, Concierge Club guests will receive this complimentary service that provides assistance with any special requests they may have while sailing. As a Concierge Club guest, you will be offered amenities and services not available to other guests including:
- Personalized stationary available
- Continental breakfast served in the Lounge daily from 8am until 10am
- Hors d'oeuvres and petit fours served in the Lounge, beginning the second evening, before and after dinner respectively
- An honor bar (self service bar with no fee) is available for your convenience
- Reservations for Specialty Dining, Explorations Shore Excursions and Barefoot Beach Cabanas
- Appointments for the Salon or for Spa Treatments
- Assistance with Show Ticketing
- Movies and CDs are available to borrow during the hours when the concierge is available
- Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering of dinner wine
- Business services (assistance with faxing or copying - there is a fee for faxing and copying).
- Assistance with arrangement of private parties
A Concierge is available in the Lounge daily from 8:30 am - 11:30 am and from 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm.
The Concierge Lounge is designated as a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a Smart Casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times). Guests 21 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Please Note: On Freedom-class ships, Diamond-level and above Crown & Anchor Society members have exclusive access to similar amenities in The Diamond Club. Due to the size of the Lounge, we regret that we cannot honor requests for entrance to friends or relatives of eligible guests