- We work with the best tour operators in the industry around the world. Book with confidence, knowing your clients are in excellent hands.
- We get personal. Our team will book a private tour for your group, modify excursions to suite their interests, or design fully customized experiences.
To see the available excursions for a specific sailing and to purchase an excursion online, you need a valid Booking ID and you have needed to have made at least one payment towards their reservation. If we are unable to provide you with a list of available Shore & Land Excursions at that time, please check back as the sail date gets closer. Once onboard, you can also check with the Explorations! desk and/or SeaTrek Dive Shop. There is a port lecturer onboard each ship.
New Onboard Hassle-Free Cancellation Policy:
Excursions can be modified or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to port arrival without penalty.
Q. Is it 48 hours prior to port arrival for the whole sailing or for the tour port?
- The Cancellation policy is fleetwide.
- Exchange Policy: The deadline for exchanges is 48 hours before port arrival. In the event a tour is cancelled, a full refund will be provided to the guest's onboard account.
- If the excursion was purchased via credit card or refundable OBC pre-cruise, it will be refunded to
their folio as a refundable credit and at the end of the cruise, if unused, will be refunded to the credit card.
- If the excursion was purchased using a non-refundable OBC pre-cruise, it will be refunded to their folio as a non-
refundable credit (in this case it is use it or lose it).
- If the excursion was purchased onboard, which is charged to
the folio onboard, then the refund posts as a credit on the folio which cancels out the original charge.
- Tours involving flights, trains, special events, overnight stays, hotel stays and Private Journeys must be cancelled 30 days prior to sailing to avoid cancellation penalties. Other restrictions may apply.
A. The 48 hours before port arrival refers to the port where the tour is scheduled to operate.
Q. Is the Private Journey cancellation policy changing?
A. No, the cancellation policy will remain the same. Private Journeys must be cancelled 30 days prior to sailing date.
Q. How will guests receive my refund if they cancel onboard?
A. Guests will receive their refund as a credit to their onboard account.